Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Why I love BLACK

The colour of night,
The end and rise of a beautiful day
The colour of ignorance,
The cue for eternal enlightenment 
The colour of fear,
The chance to conquer greatness
The colour of hollow,
The opportunity to fill it to the brink
The colour of nothingness,
The beginning of something meaningful 
The colour of mourning,
The resounding call of a happier place
The colour of a crack,
The depths from where a tiny plant is born
The colour of a blank screen,
The reboot of a refreshed new tale
The colour of blindness,
The gratefulness of seeing life again
The colour of my shadow,
The knowledge of someone always being there for me - ME!

2 comments:

  1. I read the post nice blog.I like black colour.The end of rise and beautiful day.this cloured of fear.Black clours clothes is my favorite and my friend also favoutrite colour and working in Car towing service.very nice colour black in shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts and about cadeau voor vader. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete